The Health Bank (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information about us
We are The Health Bank DMCC, a Company registered in Dubai, UAE. Our registered office is Jumeirah Lake Towers, Cluster Y, JBC3, 2005. The website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which we are responsible is https://www.thbglobal.com
Your use of this website and our intellectual property rights
We have made this website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use and to customers who have previously registered with us to obtain certain tracking and other information from us. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this website at any time, including introducing charges for its use or other restricted access.
This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed to us for use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the website, as well as other content such as articles, stories, product descriptions, prices, company profiles, technical guidance specifications and other text. You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else without our consent in writing.
You may print or download materials from this website for your own personal non-commercial use or copy the content to other individuals for their personal information provided that:
- No materials are modified in any way.
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text
- Our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
Our liability to you
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- Personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- Any matter in which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this website, or any tracking and other information it provides access to, will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time. We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by us. However:
- We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms and conditions, for example if either party could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access this website; and
- Our liability to you (including where we are negligent) shall not in any circumstances include any business or other economic losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost revenue, lost contracts, lost profits or business interruption.
Information on this website
The information contained on this website is given for general and interest purposes only. While we try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
- You may not create a frame or any other border around the website;
- The site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- You must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between us in regards to your use of the website. If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of United Arab Emirates.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: Any information you provide to us via the website or via email addresses provided on the website.
- Information we collect about you. We may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if and when you use any of the other services we’ve provided.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us: We will use this information to ensure that content from services is presented in the most effective manner for you to monitor usage and collect usage statistics.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes to improve our service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner. This will allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep the service safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with the information you give us and that which we collect ourselves. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
Where we store your personal data